Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Fun!!











We had a fun filled easter weekend. Saturday the kids enjoyed our children's easter party for our church. They played games, dyed and hunted easter eggs. Of course Sunday was church, and we had lunch with some of our friends from church. Do you see the cute dress Isabella was wearing? Well that is not the dress she actually went to church with. She decided that she wanted to change dresses, and she let me know by pooping all over that one. Needless to say I was a little late for church. Oh the joys of parenting!! enjoy the pics...

5 comments:

kirsten said...

i can't believe how much your kids all look alike...I guess you guys are settled in down there. I'm so happy for you and your church...glad to know everything is going well!

Sherry said...

Too Cute!!! You are very blessed to have such beautiful children...

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Great pics :) The kids look cute!

debbies said...

Debbie
Misty the kids are so beautiful in there Easter stuff I love the outside egg coloring thing that look like so much fun and that baby is growing Nana want know her soon
Love you
Mom

debbies said...

Debbie
Misty
let me know if you got my note the frist one