Monday, July 21, 2008

Strange creatures....









ok, so maybe these are not "strange creatures", but we did catch a baby stingray and tons of jellyfish out of the ocean. As tradition states...we must take these creatures out of their home and bury them in the sand. the baby pic is just to try and show you how much hair my baby girl is losing. she had SO MUCH hair when she was born, and now she is down to this tiny bit. It barely holds a bow anymore!!! she is just too cute with or without hair. Oh well, these are the last vacation pics i will show as well.





4 comments:

RichFam said...

Okay... I know nothing of this "tradition".

Why did you have to take those poor creatures out of their home and bury them in the sand?

Whatever happened to the old tradition of "Live and Let Live"?

Ha ha :o)

The growing Adkinson family said...

I dont think I would want to try and catch any of those creatures for fear of what they can do to me. I dont think I would be in the water as well. I didnt even swim in the ocean at myrtle beach. The baby pics are so cute. Bella has the same float that isabella is in. Too cute.

Bronie said...

i love the pic in the hat! too cute!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I've never heard of that tradition either :)

Sorry, you won't get much sympathy from me about the hair - since my baby girl has no hair :) haha!

Great pics - looks like fun :)