Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been a while

It has been a while since I last posted. After halloween my life was busier than (as one of my friends put it) "a one winged bumble bee." Most of you know that, but I thought I would just reiterate that fact. However, I have a little bit of a break left before getting back to the grind of things so i thought I would post some pics.

My darling first born turned nine back on December 7th....more like 9 going on 19



My mom, dad, and yougest sister Terri came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had a great visit!



We went to Tennessee for Christmas. Here are some pics of Mike's family:




Yep...He is going to be a heart breaker






I am hoping to keep the blogging up.... wishful thinking of course! :)

1 comment:

RichFam said...

Welcome back! I have about 5 posts halfway finished and waiting to be posted... but I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and get them done! ha ha.

Great to see pics of the kids... they are the best evidence of the time that passes, because they grow so darn fast! :o)