Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome Back...



Thanks to Gustav we had to evacuate for a week. Luckily, we had no major damage..just no power for almost 5 days. Needless to say, me and the kids stayed in Tennessee. On a brighter note, my sister Kaylee welcomed their second baby into the world on Thursday.



Welcome to the world Rylan Gabriel...a whopping 8lbs 11ounces. Isn't he just the cutest thing?






He is just so big....and has tons of hair:




I am sure Kaylee appreciates me putting her son on the blog in all his glory..but naked babies are so precious. Anyway, Congrats Kaylee...now go get some sleep!

4 comments:

RichFam said...

Precious, precious, precious! It's got my womb talking! Ha ha ha.
Make sure to tell Kaylee congratulations from the Richardson Family!

Bronie said...

oh the hair, and the pudge, and the soft skin... no, no, no... we are done. but i would like to squish him. just a little. :)

The growing Adkinson family said...

that baby is so cute. Its hard to think that it has already been 9 months it seems like u just told us she was pg. Wow!! I can not get over his hair. Im glad u guys are safe.

Anonymous said...

Misty Rylin is going to be mad at you if he ever gets a chance to see this But he's soooooo cute but I am his Nana!
Love you guys