Wednesday, January 7, 2009

we are back......

Goodness me...it has been a long time. We have been so busy..(imagine that). Christmas was a wirlwind of activities. Non-stop family stuff. It was so busy that I was unable to visit with my two friends that I had planned on. :( One thing we went to see while in Tennessee was "Grinch In Ice." It was so much fun. I will include a few pics to show just how cute it was. The kids enjoyed their christmas, even isabella. She was so cute, as soon as she learned how to open presents she was trying to open them all--even the ones that were not hers--too cute.


this is an awesome pic of the grinch. he was huge...and solid ice!!



Everything was ice EXCEPT the trees...have no idea why...but it was awesome.


they were literally sitting on a block of ice!


of course we all went down the slide..it was great!!



this last part took me by surprise. they had the nativity scene all in ice! it was beautiful. and yes that is elijah trying to climb the nativity scene...they look down on things like that. hahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable... I am so glad you guys got back ok. We are missing you here in Tn already. I love you.

RichFam said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

It's good to finally hear from you again! The pics look great and it looks like you all had a lot of fun (Elijah maybe more than he should have, climbing on the nativity and all...) Ha ha. :o)

The growing Adkinson family said...

It looks so fun, I totally wish we could have seen you guys I wanted the girls to get together and play :) LOL Im glad u guys had a good trip. We wanted to go to the ice thing so bad especially bailee but we couldnt bc of bryson but oh well thats ok we told her u dont always get to do the things u want. :) Happy New Year. I love all the pics.