Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Performances...

I posted a few days ago on Facebook that I was going to see my kids christmas performances at school. We have been so busy that I am just now getting to post some pics and videos...the last video I will post is not of my kids...but you will want to check it out I promise!!! The first video is of Abigail. She is the one with the red bow that is falling out. Their song was "It's Christmas Time in Texas" (i thought of you Kirsten).
The next video is of elijah's class. I think the song was called something about "Mrs. Santa Clause"


This last video is of a little first grade boy. He was keeping the beat and singing the song all by himself. He was something precious...check it out. Song "All I Want for Christmas is You"



awesome huh??

1 comment:

RichFam said...

Wow. We're gonna see that kid starring in a show on Disney Channel one day! Ha ha. :o)