Thursday, May 15, 2008

The GREAT DEBATE











So I have been told that Isabella "looks just like elijah." More than once I have heard this statement. There were only two people who thought Isabella looked like Mike. Everyone is pretty much in agreement that Isabella is "Elijah in a bow." I thought I would let you decide. I have posted pics of abigail, and elijah at different stages of their lives...and of course Isabella has only one stage right now. Tell me what you think...who does she look more like??????

4 comments:

kirsten said...

there's just something about her that is abi...can't figure it out. just claim them all when they act cute and hand them off when they don't!

Bronie said...

ok, in the two pics on the right, i think she looks just like her brother. but that new one looks just like you. : ) it will be fun to watch how she changes. i gotta say though, i love LOVE that picture of hambone in the tie. too cute!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! I think she looks more like Abigail :) She really looks like both :) Cutie!

Anonymous said...

Well I think she looks like Misty sorry Mike this is all her If I could figure out how to get some pic's of Misty on here you would see for sure Love you all my Grandchildren are beautiful
Nana