Sunday, May 25, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!











Hallelujah......another school year is done!!! We know how to celebrate!
The kids attended a birthday party and hung out with their friends. I am including some funny pics of isabella because they are too cute. i am learning how to use this new camera, and everytime the flash would go off, isabella had a "deer in the headlights" look. thought you would enjoy. I hope to post more cute pics later. We plan on enjoying our summer vacation this year. Unlike last year, when we spent most of the summer in shock because of the shock of a new baby was here. and i had morning sickness on top of that. I am so thankful that part is over with!!! I love having her here! And now, i can enjoy the summer too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pic's there so clear and the baby is sooooo cute and funny the kids look like their having a great time.
Love you guys.
Mom AKA Nana

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Awesome! I love those pics of Isabella :) How fun!
Yay for summer!!!