Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Three Months..



Just wanted to give an update. Isabella is three months old right now. She is 14 1/2 pounds and 25 inches long. She smiles all the time. That is not totally accurate. She smiles when she is not hungry or sleepy. Just wanted to share this cute pic. She is absolutely adorable. I feel so blessed to be her mom. I am thankful for each day I have with her. Of course, I feel blessed to have the other two as well. hahaha. I will definately post pics of them soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it she is soooo beautiful
I can't waite to hold her
I love you all
Mike Happy Happy Birthday
Love you
Debbie
AKA Nana

Bronie said...

cutie patooty! her dress is pretty snazzy too. : )

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great pic!!!Whoo hoo for 3 months!!!

kirsten said...

wow....looks just like abigail...very cute.

Anonymous said...

All my Grand kids are Great Abigail you are a softball STAR
and Beautiful also.
Misty these are wonderful pic's of them now not sure but right now Isabella looks like them both.
love you all
Nana