Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's over.....sigh











We came, we played, we won, and now it is over. I found out a few things about Abigail and me. First, Abigail is pretty good at third base. If you tell her to do something...she does it! Secondly, I am a pretty competitive person. Yes, I have mentioned this before, but I am just shocked by the whole thing. Of course, Mike would say he has known all along (poor guy). Last but not least...I can be a little "redneck" at times. Ya know?? Oh well, we finished our season at the beginning of June, and placed third out of seven teams. That was a little disappointing because we placed first in our opening tournament. That is ok, there is always next year. The year may be over, but the memories will last forever. Enjoy...








5 comments:

RichFam said...

I wish I could get my daughter to do something remotely athletic. If there was a sport that allowed her to wear a dress & high heels, and did not get her sweaty or dirty, then she might consider it!

Thankfully, I think my "sweet baby H" will be a little more of an athlete. Her daddy will be so happy.

Anyway, now that it's all over, you can all relax and enjoy a wonderfully lazy summer! :o)

Bronie said...

yay! now enjoy the rest of your summer!

kirsten said...

I'm right there with you.....love the game and all that goes with it! why do we live in a world where 3rd is bad!?! are you kidding? that's awesome!

Scott said...

Yeah! Summer is ready to begin and end...school is right around the corner! thin k about it, as a child you hated to see summer end. As a parent you can't wait for summer to end and school to begin! Have funn with the remaining few days!

RichFam said...

okay, first Scott and now you...

how are you all getting the times that everyone posts to their blog on your link list???

I have been going on Scott's site just to check on everyone else's blog. It would be nice to have it on my own blog to get rid of one step... :o)