Sunday, June 29, 2008

A rare event..

So Mike and I finally had a date night last night. Why is this a rare event you ask? That would be because our third child was born almost 5 months ago, and I believe our last date was before that!!! So I just had to get a picture of the rare event. The picture is located to the right if you have not already figured that out. It was nice to get out of the house, but the evening passed all to quickly. I guess that will be good enough for five more months. hahaha.

4 comments:

RichFam said...

I completely feel ya girl! The last date Jay and I were on was when Hannah was also 5 months old...

and now she is 17 months old, with no date in the foreseeable future!

(sigh)

One of these days, we will live close enough to friends that can babysit...

and hopefully that will be before Rebekah is old enough to do it herself! ha ha ha :o)

Congrats on the wonderful evening!

kirsten said...

so i'm thinking you went to mcdonald's and the park. ha-ha.

Anonymous said...

bring me that picture to the gulf it is soooooo good of the two of you you both look great
love you
mom

Bronie said...

great pic! yay for date nites!