Saturday, November 29, 2008

For this I am thankful....

We had a wonderful thanksgiving day. We spent some time with our friends, and had a fabulous meal. Thanksgiving always reminds me of what I have to be thankful for. Of course my mind always goes back to my faith and family! I have three beautiful children who are healthy. I have a wonderful husband who loves God, and his family. I also have a great extended family. Our church loves and supports us, and I have awesome friends all around the globe! I could not be more blessed. The kids spent some time playing with this new wii game that we got for christmas (early present :)). It is called outdoor adventure. The games require you to use your body to complete the tasks. The kids (including mike) had a blast! I mentioned before that we had a great meal filled with all of the Thanksgiving staples...turkey, dressing ect...Isabella had another idea for thanksgiving supper. She decided she wanted this for supper instead:

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Awesome!
What a great Thanksgiving! :)

RichFam said...

Yummy toes! :o)

The growing Adkinson family said...

looks like it was good, I so want a wii for christmas I guess I will just have to come and play ur wii instead, I dont think we will have the money for it this year. Im glad u guys had a good thanksgiving