Saturday, February 23, 2008

Forecast: Light Dusting to an 1"

O.k., so maybe I will never hear that forecast for Albany, LA but it is appropriate for my blog title. You see, I was sitting with my almost 3 week old daughter and I decided to comb her massive amount of hair. As I started combing, i noticed a few "flakes." I decided to keep combing and see what happened. Needless to say I was shocked to find a head FULL of white flakes. It looked like she was outside in a blizzard!! I tried so hard to get a picture of it, but the camera did not pick up the small blizzard going on in her hair. You will just have to use your imagination. I know this is normal for newborns, but it was so cute to acutally see. She is still doing great. She sleeps so good for us at night. We are just praying that continues. Our house looks like a Babies R Us storeroom. Baby stuff everywhere!! And our home is not big. She is barely 3 weeks old, and she is already taking over!!! Oh well, we would not have it any other way.

No comments: