Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.....







My sisters and niece came to visit with us this weekend. We had a great time. It was one of those rare beautiful days in Louisiana. Ya know, not too hot, not too cold. We decided to let the kids blow some bubbles. They had the best time. The little one pictured above would be my cutie pie niece Ariana. She is two years old....need I say more???? You know how two year olds are...as rotten as they are cute. We had a great visit, but the poor boys were out-numbered 6 to 2. I bet they are glad to have less estrogren in the house.

2 comments:

kirsten said...

hey! how fun to get together...so fill me in, which sister (yes, i'm that far out of the loop!)

Bronie said...

looks like fun. i'm glad you guys had a good visit. bubbles are a big hit at our house too!