Monday, February 11, 2008

A New Adventure


So we are seven days into this new adventure. Boy has it been interesting. Our beautiful baby started off 9 pounds 9 ounces, but quickly dropped to 8 pounds 8 ounces thanks to breastfeeding troubles. So we have made the switch once again to formula. She was born with a slight heart murmur (spelling?), but the doctors said that it would close on its own. Today, at her check up ,the doctor said it was no longer there. He could no longer hear it. God is good!!! Abigail is like a little momma to her. Elijah want to kiss her ALL of the time. He is too cute. He also sings songs to her. Well, songs that he makes up. He is very proud of his little sister. Who wouldn't be? She is gorgeous! I hope to post more at a later time, but there is an odor coming from that gorgeous little one the requires my attention.


2 comments:

debbies said...

Hi guys
I think this is great as soon as I figure out how to use it correctly
I can see you all the time
Love you all
Mom

Angie said...

The kids are adorable! I hope I can use this thing right cuase you know I'm technologically iliterate. Spelling? Angie