Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nine years......







Today Mike and I have been married for nine years. Wow, that just seems like a long time. However, the years have really flown by. We have had nine years of laughter, arguements, diapers, bottles, tears, prayers, (lots of prayers), and I would not trade a moment of it. Though our life is quite busy with three children, our church, the kids school, and my school, it is just "another day in paradise." I have been reminded of this lately because of the close family and friends who are going through trials at this time. I am reminded daily that I am so unworthy of the blessings that God has given me. I am just thankful for each and everyday that God allows me to spend in "paradise." Is it always easy??? Heavens No!!! It is a lot of work keeping up "paradise," but the end result is worth the trouble. I hope to have many more days with my family. I do not know what the future holds, but I do know who holds the future. Thankfully, it is NOT me! hahahaha.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Wow, nine years! Way to go guys! The kids look awesome, I'm glad they take after you Misty! and I read where Kaylee has a little one. I suddenlly feel old! Take care guys!

Bronie said...

congratulations! i can't wait to meet isabella. we just need to get everyone (including the mama) well at the same time! :)

Bronie said...

ok, so the congratulations sounded like it was for isabella. i meant on nine years. my mind is faster (or way slower) than my typing.

Misty Burns said...

hey scott, good to hear from you! i have been reading your blog i am happy for u!

kirsten said...

9 years, you kiddos. that's so cute. by the way, is that gray in mike's hair? just wondering....